America's first tax supported, free public school
1. Separated bike lanes can be implemented along Whiting Avenue to accommodatebicyclists.
2. Eliminates eastbound drop-offs and U-turn maneuvers on Whiting Avenue
3. Fewer vehicle conflicts in front of High School. Removal of existing safety concerns with parents dropping students off on the opposite side of the street.
4. Reduces traffic on Whiting Avenue from the neighborhood to the south on MorseAvenue and Fulton Street.
Impacts1. Increases delay to the northbound approaches at:High Street / Mt Vernon StreetHigh Street / Recreation Road
2. Eastbound traffic through school area rerouted to High Street and Walnut Street.
100 Whiting Avenue, Dedham, MA 02026