2019 Open Enrollment: April 9 to April 26
2019 Open Enrollment is now closed.
2020 Open Enrollment is expected to begin in April, 2020 for plan year beginning July 1, 2020.
Questions regarding benefits should be directed to Dedham's Benefit Coordinator Deb Deegan.
If you missed the 2019 Open Enrollment deadline(Friday, April 26, 2019) you will have to wait until our next Open Enrollment in 2020. However, there are qualifying life events that can make you eligible for a Special Enrollment Period allowing you to enroll in health insurance outside the yearly Open Enrollment Period.
The Special Enrollment Period is 30 days from the date of the event.
IRS Qualifying Life Events:
- Loss of Coverage
- Losing existing health coverage
- Turning 26 and losing coverage through a parent’s plan
- Getting married or divorced
- Having a baby or adoption of a child
- Death in the family
- Changes in residence (Moving out of service area)