January 2023 Candidate Visit & Interview Schedule
Following an exhaustive screening process, five candidates have been selected to move forward into the next phase of the search process. This is a critical decision for our School Committee, faculty, staff and families to make.
How Can I Learn More About The Candidates?
- Each candidate's resume is linked to their name below, and can also be found on our Superintendent Search webpage
Can I Meet The Candidates?
Each of the candidates will visit Dedham for a full day of interviews and building tours. Parents and caregivers are invited to a meet & greet session with each candidate. All Parent Meet & Greets will be held 4:30 PM - 5:15 PM in the DMS Library:
- January 5th - Dr. Renee McCall, currently Assistant Superintendent, Newton Public Schools
- January 9th - Ms. Nan Murphy, currently Assistant Superintendent, Marblehead Public Schools
- January 10th - Dr. June Saba-Maguire, currently Assistant Superintendent, Brockton Public Schools
- January 11th - Dr. Marlene DiLeo, currently Superintendent of Ware Public Schools
- January 12th - Dr. Armand Pires, currently Superintendent Medway Public Schools
All candidate interviews will be conducted by the School Committee during a public meeting. Parents, caregivers and members of the community are invited to attend the meeting to watch the interviews.
- School Committee Interview Meetings will be held at Avery Elementary School from 6:30 - 8:00pm on the day of the candidate's visit to Dedham:
- January 5th - Dr. Renee McCall,
- January 9th - Ms. Nan Murphy
- January 10th - Dr. June Saba-Maguire
- January 11th - Dr. Marlene DiLeo
- January 12th - Dr. Armand Pires
All School Committee Interview meetings will be recorded by Dedham TV, but not aired live.
- Links to each meeting recording will be posted for public viewing on Friday, January 13th following the last scheduled interview.
How Can I Provide My Thoughts On The Candidates?
A Community Candidate survey form will be available online to provide your thoughts and feedback on each candidate. These forms will be open for comments until January 16th.