Make-ups: Must be approved by Mr. Cavanaugh or Mrs. Yankee. If approved, the exam should be given during the next available make-up time.
● No alternative arrangements be made regarding Mid Year Exams without the approval of an administrator. (Students cannot take exams early or late unless the Assistant Principal approves this request).
● Term 2 grades close: January 29.
● On exam days, the Dedham High School Library will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
● Buses will depart from Dedham High School at 12:00 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Buses will depart at 10:00 AM on Friday .
● Lunch: Tues.-Thurs.. student lunches will be served from 11:30 – Noon (buses at noon.) On Friday food will be available at 9:30 (Buses at 10).
● Students waiting for exams or the school bus must stay in the cafeteria or library during exam week. The Lobby is off limits.
● Students do not have to show up for an Exam during their study period if they have a directed study.