You can use the SNAP Health Portal to:
- Enter or confirm your current contact information.
Make sure we have your current cell phone and or home phone, and, very important, your current email address.
- Upload a copy of your child’s physical exam form.
You can scan the form from your doctor or take a picture of it with your phone (just make sure the text on the form is readable in the picture).
- Give permission for your child to have Tylenol/Acetaminophen and Motrin/ibuprofen (OTC medications) at school.
This permission must be given each school year and expires on the last day of school.
- Update medical conditions and upload doctor’s notes.
Check the current medical conditions and alerts to see if they are still applicable to your child. Contact your nurse if there is a new condition that must be managed in school.
- Communicate with your school nurse!