2023-2024 Kindergarten Registration
Kindergarten registration will open on January 2, 2023 for Dedham residents who turn 5 on or before September 1, 2023. See below for required documents.
Our preschool is run on a lottery basis, which is held in December before school starts. Please refer to the link on our website for further information & pricing.
- The 23-24 lottery opens November 1st, 2022!
- Application Deadline is November 30, 2022 at 3:30 pm
- The lottery will be held virtually on December 2, 2022. All applicants will receive an email with the link the day before.
Documents Needed for Registration
- Student’s Original Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s License/Picture ID
- Proof of Residency:
- If you own your home: A current property tax bill and current utility bill in your name.
- If you rent: A copy of the current lease and a current utility bill in your name.
- If you reside with family, you need the following items:
1. A notarized letter from the Town Clerk’s office at Town Hall stating that you live at the current address
2. A current bill in your name (example- utility bill, cell phone bill, excise tax bill)
3. A copy of the current homeowner’s property tax bill.
- 4. Copy of your child's most recent physical and immunization records (dated within the last 12 months)
Please note: Kindergarten students can ride a free bus to and from the ECEC during regular school hours.
Bus Application – Application is on the last page of the registration in Powerschool and will be posted on our website.
Before and After School Childcare at the ECEC – Go to our website for more information and the Childcare application.
Contact Mrs. Carmel Kerrigan with any questions at 781-310-8017 or firstname.lastname@example.org